Monday, April 7, 2008

The Blog is Born

Whats up all i'm a joker who wishes to share jokes with people who would actually read them cus some people i know have no sense of humour or never hear me out...for the record both my legs are fine and healthy but as my motto go." I speciallise in the lame and funny" Ok heres my first ever joke post yaaaaaaaah.

So, there is this lady, and she just bought a new home. She was really bored at that time, and nicknamed the house, “Hairy Butt.” A few years later, she got so lonely that she bought a new puppy. Since the house was big, and the dog was so small and black, she named him, “Crack.” Several weeks later, the dog gets lost in the house. So, the old lady came up to her neighbors and said,
“*I CAN’T SEEM TO FIND MY BEAUTIFUL CRACK IN MY BIG HAIRY BUTT. WILL YOU HELP ME?”

No comments: