Saturday, May 24, 2008

School hols r here.....

as such i may be able to post more jokes than i have....may.....any ways if you have any ideas on how i can improve this blog email me

cinderblock
A womens first child gos up to her mom and asks, “mom, why did you name me daisy?”
The mom says,”Because when you were born, a daisy petal fell on your head.
The women’s second child asks her,”Mommy, why did you name me rose?”
The mom replied,” because when you were born, a rose petal fell on your head.
The lady’s third child yells incoherently
Then the mom yells back,” SHUT UP CINDERBLOCK

Excuse for not going to school
A mother walks up to her sons room, and wakes him up
SON: ’’But mum! i dont want to go to school today!’‘
MOTHER: ’’Okay then, give me two good reasons why you shouldnt go to school’‘
SON: ’’Well, because Kids hate me, and because teachers hate me!’‘
MOTHER: ’’Not good enough…’‘
SON: ’’Ok, you give me two GOOD reasons why i SHOULD go to school’‘
MOTHER: ’’One, because youre 45 years old, Two, because you are the principal’‘

No comments: