Wednesday, December 10, 2008

("\( '.' )/")

THis one came quite late.... ok very late was kinda busy today.... or not.... whatever well delivering a pair of new jokes right now...

annoying guy
one day a man walk into a bar and asks the bartender" do u hav paper clips "the bar tender says "no" so the man left then a couple minutes later the same man walks in and asks the same question the bar tender says no so he left again the man then walks in again and says the same question the bar tender says "if u ask one more time i will nail ur feet 2gether "so he left a couple minutes later the same guy walks in and ask if he bartender hav a hammer and nails the bar said no so the man asks if he had paper clips


who cheated???Three guys die and go to heaven.

At the pearly gates St. Peters says: “Heaven is a giant place and so to get around you’re going to need some type of personal transportation. The quality of this transportation will depend on your truthfullness to this question and how well I judge you based on your answer. My question is: “Have you ever cheated on your spouse and if so, how many times?”

Guy 1 answers: I confess I’ve cheated on her 3 times in my life and I do want forgivness… St. Peters says: That’s fine, you speak the truth and so I award you with a G35.

Guy 2 answers: Please forgive me, I’ve cheated on my wife several times, too many to count. I do regret it after it was all done. I’m sorry. St. Peters says: You are always forgiven, remember to make better decisions next time though, even in heaven. You get an ‘06 Camry.

Guy 3 answers: I have a clean slate. I’ve treated my wife like a queen and have never looked at another woman as long as I have lived. St. Peters says: And I truly do admire you for your purity. Such a wonderful job awards you with a Maserati.

Later that day, The first two guys stop their cars and get out to talk to the third guy, who is sitting on the side of the street, crying. They ask “What happened?” He answers: “I just saw my wife and she was on a skatebord!”

No comments: